Augmented Reality photo prints can be branded with yours or your clients' logo. Available to our premium subscribers in Babeland Pro, this can be performed via your Online Dashboard. Here's how;
- Visit your Online Dashboard (https://dashboard.babelandphoto.com)
- On the left side, navigate to the event of your choosing. Then choose the "Edit" button (which looks like a pencil) on the right side of your dashboard.
- In the Augmented Reality section, choose Add Logo to choose an image from your computer for use on your Augmented Reality photo strip.
While there are few restrictions on what type of image you can use for your logo, we suggest the following;
- A transparent PNG with no background, or a JPG with a solid white background.
- Recommended size of at least 800x800. You can use any size and aspect ratio preferred, but we do suggest testing heavily before preparing your event. The backend software will adjust your image appropriately, and this can result in distortion or warping if your image is not a high enough resolution.
To best test your Augmented Reality photo strip, you can launch an event in your Babeland Pro app, then choose to take a GIF or Photo Strip. Once your capture completes, choose to e-mail or SMS the media to yourself.
To view the Augmented Reality photo strip, your device will need to be running iOS 12 or higher. Augmented Reality photo strips can also be viewed on Mac. For the best experience, ensure your link is viewed in Safari.
You can re-share your Augmented Reality print to others using iMessage or Mail. The file can even be saved locally to your iOS device.