Babeland Pro offers the ability to upload and schedule overlays that appear and disappear at set times. With our real-time communication platform, the schedules you set will take effect immediately, allowing you to set updates even when an iPad is actively in use.
To schedule an overlay, take the following steps;
- Visit your web dashboard (https://dashboard.babelandphoto.com) and locate the event of your choosing.
- Inside your event page, click the Edit button (the "pencil" icon) to choose the event's settings.
- Toward the bottom of the page, click Schedule Overlay.
- To schedule an overlay, you will need to take the following steps;
- upload an overlay to use for GIF/Slow Motion/Burst images (1200x1200, transparent PNG)
- upload an overlay to use for Photo Strip/Still images (1200x1800, PNG with a solid background)
- set a start time, in your device's local time zone, for the overlay to take effect
- set an end time, in your device's local time zone, for the overlay to end
Note: While both "square" and "tall" overlays are not required, we strongly suggest uploading both. This provides your guests the best experience and allows for the most capture choices.
Once your overlay "expires," the app will default to using whichever overlay was set as the "Default Overlay," or will default to a blank overlay.
From the web dashboard, you can also delete scheduled overlays, or edit scheduled overlays.