To set up your printer with Babeland Photo and Babeland Photo Pro, take the following steps;
- Open your Babeland Photo or Babeland Photo Pro app, then create a new event, or open the settings for an existing event.
- Navigate to the Preferences and tap on the Hardware or Printer tab. Depending on the version of your app, you will always find your printer settings in either the Hardware or Printer section.
- Flip the toggle switch next to Enable Printer to allow your iPad to search for available printers. Depending on the speed of your network connection, this can take anywhere from a few seconds to a minute.
- Your iPad will provide a list of available printers. If your printer is not found, be sure your printer is powered on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPad. If you are using a non-AirPrint printer, be sure you've installed and configured the necessary AirPrint conversion hardware/software; see more about that here.
- Once you choose your printer, the name of your printing device should appear within the app. You can also tap the Test Print button to test a print, which will demonstrate how your design and guest photos will appear at the end of a session.
To allow your guests to print, your guests will need to choose to either take a GIF, Photo Strip, or Single Shot capture. If a compatible printer is successfully paired, your guests will be presented a Print option at the end of their capture. If your printer is unavailable, or an unsupported capture method was chosen, the Print button will be hidden.
Printers can be complicated; every printer is different, and every hardware manufacturer builds their tools their own way. Always feel free to e-mail us with any questions or unique needs so we can try to assist.