Babeland Photo and Babeland Pro, version 1.054, include the follow changes and bug fixes. You can check your app's version by launching Babeland Photo or Babeland Pro, then pressing and holding on the main logo for roughly two seconds. At the bottom of the screen, text will appear, indicating the app's version and build.
Improvements In This Release
- We've implemented a new system for handling scenarios where your iPad may have limited internet connectivity. This improves performance when there are items being queued for upload or for sending via text message/e-mail.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the app to crash if there were multiple items queued for upload.
- Resolved an issue that could cause a custom e-mail logo to appear too large when to certain e-mail providers.*
- Resolved an issue that could cause e-mail configuration settings to not be saved properly after beginning an event.*
- Resolved an issue that could cause text message and e-mail configuration settings to not synchronize between devices.
- Resolved an issue that could cause accounts with 2-Factor Authentication enabled to be unable to log into the app.
New Features In This Release
- Added the ability to enable/disable sharing options (text message or e-mail) for a given event. This can be accessed by opening your event's settings, then navigating to Preferences -> Management.*
- Added the ability to "lock" the iPad to one event. This is useful in cases where only one event will be needed on the app (such as iPads permanently installed in locations) or where you may not want your guests to see other events. You can learn more about this feature here.*
* - Applies to Babeland Pro only.