Babeland Photo and Babeland Pro, version 1.055, include the follow changes and bug fixes. You can check your app's version by launching Babeland Photo or Babeland Pro, then pressing and holding on the main logo for roughly two seconds. At the bottom of the screen, text will appear, indicating the app's version and build.
Improvements In This Release
- Resolved an issue that could cause the app to not show the chosen overlay if the app was locked to one event.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the app to crash when tapping on items within the Branding section of the Settings screen.
- Resolved an issue that could cause users on 9.7" iPad models to not be able to enable certain features in the Settings screen.
- Improved performance of outgoing text messages and e-mails, especially in environments where limited internet connectivity may exist.
New Features In This Release
- Added the ability to customize the countdown time between photos during an event. This can be found in the Preferences -> Media section.
- Added the ability to hide the camera controls from the screen when an event is in use. This can be found in the Preferences -> Hardware section.
- Introducing Smart Focus. Using machine learning, the app will now detect all faces in the frame, focusing on the most prominent faces automatically. This includes automatic white balance and exposure. You can learn more about this feature here.
- Added e-mail verification; to ensure deliverability of e-mails, we now require all e-mail addresses used with the app to be verified by our e-mail partners. When adding a new e-mail address in the Branding -> E-mail Themes pane (or a new address for use with white label functionality), you will receive a message to verify your ownership of the address. Once completed, you will automatically be transitioned to our new e-mail system.*
* - Applies to Babeland Pro only.