Babeland Photo and Babeland Photo Pro now support connecting your app to the Photobooth Supply Co. Salsa booth. We'll preface by saying that we are not affiliated with the Photobooth Supply Co. in any way. We think the Salsa booth is a great product for photo booth owners and operators; its beautiful design, ease of transport, and variety of lighting styles makes it a great choice for engaging with guests.
You can learn more about the Photobooth Supply Co. Salsa booth here.
Using Babeland Photo and Babeland Photo Pro with the Salsa booth offers the following features;
- Configure LEDs to be a solid color or choose from over 100 color patterns
- Adjust brightness of LEDs to best match your environment
- Adjust white channel of LEDs for even more unique color and lighting choices
- Introducing Autodim - Using machine learning technology, we'll automatically dim the brightness of the Salsa booth when a guest walks up, then brighten again when the guest walks away
- Set unique color and pattern choices for both standby mode and capture mode - You can create unique photos using color patterns during capture or a different color choice as the "flash"
- Save your settings as a default for all events, or create unique settings for each event
How To Use
To get started with the using Babeland Photo, Babeland Photo Pro, and the Salsa booth, take the following steps;
- Make sure your Babeland Photo or Babeland Photo Pro app is up to date via the App Store
- Launch the app and create a new event, or choose an existing event
- Navigate to Preferences -> Hardware, and look for the Lighting section at the bottom
- Tap to pair your device. Make sure your Salsa booth is nearby and powered on.
Helpful tip: If you're having trouble pairing your app with the Salsa booth, make sure the Salsa app is not also running on your iPad. Other apps using your Bluetooth lighting could interfere with allowing Babeland Photo and Babeland Photo Pro to pair with your hardware.
An Important Note
Since we are not associated with the Photobooth Supply Co., we can not make any guarantees about the stability of our integration with their hardware, nor can we account for any changes they may make that could render our integration unusable.
Additionally, using third-party software, such as our own, with this product could void the warranty of your hardware. What we can say, however, is that we have gone to painstaking lengths to ensure that our software works identically as the manufacturer's own software. We have been extremely conscious to ensure that our software controls the LED lighting, and power flow, in a manner consistent with the manufacturer's expectation. This ensures the longevity of your hardware and reduces the risk of any burn-out or overuse concerns. Lastly, we know enough about the Bluetooth hardware inside your product to say that the manufacturer, technically speaking, would not have any way of knowing whether you used our software with their hardware. However, we cannot take any responsibility for performance issues or any damage that could occur from using our software with this hardware.